True Beauty Modest Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
miss.modestday

Shoe suggestions?  Empty Shoe suggestions?

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:49 pm
Hi!
I've recently started to get into dressing more modestly (wearing skirts instead of pants, y'know...) . However, the one thing that I'm having trouble with is what kind of shoes to wear with skirts--especially now that winter is beginning to kick in.
So, if you have time, I'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me suggestions on what kinds of shoes to wear with skirts for every season. I'd like to wear shoes that are comfortable--yet, I'm afraid of looking like a "gazing stock" as Ellen White wrote about.
So all in all, I'd TRULY appreciate the suggestions! Thank you, and God Bless!
admin.DyeLia
Admin
https://truebeauty.forumotion.com

Shoe suggestions?  Empty Re: Shoe suggestions?

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:53 pm
Thank you so much for your question! It is a very good one and something that I struggled with when I first began to dress this way.

For me, I still wear most shoes it just depends on what kind of skirt I am wearing. For example, I like to wear a lot of midi skirts and those are fun because you can wear just about any shoe! I like to wear shoes like Converse and Vans. Flats and boots work too! For midi skirts and boots I love ankle boots! If I’m wearing a skirt that’s around knee length I like to wear high boots. For maxi skirts you can wear any kind of boot!
One thing that does not work in my opinion is regular tennis shoes with skirts. I don’t feel like it’s a nice well put together look.
I hope this helps and thank you for your support!

(Shared by Madison Dye 2018)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum